$1,000 / month
The Jumpstart package is only suitable for projects with a budget under $10 Million.
Savings are calculated when compared to Individual Sessions Pricing.
Please click any of the toggle boxes below to view details of each service provided within the package. If you wish to download full package details, click the download button and a pdf will open in a new window.
Kickoff Session - One-Time
All primary stakeholders are invited to this session, and the project team may also consider inviting vital third-parties as well (i.e. Utilities, Permitting, and Resource Agencies), when deemed appropriate. The Kickoff Session is typically held from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. It is encouraged that this session take place after an initial Executive Session to set the tone for the Project team members and lay the foundation for project success.
- Achieve consensus on what Partnering is and why it is essential for this project
- Assess and align project key goals
- Create a Partnering Charter
- Identify opportunities and challenges for the project
- Introduce Dispute Prevention and Resolution tools
- Create performance measurements, to ensure the project Partnering stays on track
- Establish monthly online Partnering goals monitoring and evaluation
- Position the project early for local, state, and national awards and recognition
Kickoff Partnering Session Services (Provided by GLA):
- Session preparation, to include phone interviews of key stakeholders prior to the session
- Initial communication with the project team, to include an email calendar invitation to all attendees with full event details
- Session facility coordination
- Professional facilitation with all materials, workbooks, and handouts
- Online access to monthly Partnering evaluation and monitoring system
- Session report and feedback from participants e-mailed to key stakeholders
Online Measurement – Monthly
- Track project goals established at Kickoff Partnering Session
- Analyze specific areas of improvement
- Utilize data as Dispute Prevention tool
- Develop a proactive plan for items of potential dispute
Phone/Video Conference – Monthly
Coordinated remote conferences in-between formal Follow-up Sessions will be scheduled. Remote conferencing allows a team check-in and address issues as soon as they arise, without waiting for the next formal Follow-up Session. Promptly dealing with disputes allows the project team to continue progress and delivery.
Awards Application Training – One-Time
- Proactively align the project team members and stakeholders towards a showcase Award-Winning Project
- Continuously have the focus of project team members on what’s best for the Project
- Inspire project team members to go the extra mile and be proud of their accomplishments
- Promote Value-Engineering and Innovation