FDR sessions are designed as a Partnering tool to resolve disputes at the project level prior to engaging a third party such as the Dispute Review Board (DRB). FDR sessions are typically held from 8:00 am to 12:00 noon, or 12:00 noon to 4:00 pm.
- Bring together key project stakeholders to work toward an agreement on outstanding issues
- Presentation of facts surrounding the issues from all sides of the dispute
- Reach final resolution and next steps
FDR Session Services (Provided by GLA):
- Phone interviews with key stakeholders prior to the Session
- Professional facilitation with all materials, handouts, and equipment
- Session report and feedback from participants e-mailed to key stakeholders