Follow-up Sessions are designed separately and will be conducted quarterly. Follow-up Sessions are typically held from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m., or 12:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Review project goals and agreements
- Evaluate measurements and analyze project progress
- What is working well?
- What needs improvement?
- Dispute Prevention and Mitigation Plan review
- Partnering Awards criteria review
- Consensus on action items and direction
Follow-up Session Services (Provided by GLA):
- Preparation and analysis of project Partnering data
- Phone interviews with key stakeholders prior to the session
- Professional facilitation with all materials, agendas, and handouts
- Session report and feedback from participants e-mailed to key stakeholders
- Assistance in tracking measurements and evaluation of Partnering on the project
- Online access to Partnering evaluation and monitoring system